I’ve seen this post on so many blogs that it made me want to do it too! For your information, I switch bags almost everyday, so I chose to show you the one I used today.. [it would be too hard to make a choice otherwise!]
What you will find in my bag:
- White wallet by Marc Jacobs
- Cute lil pouch by Coach [where I put almost everything – lipstick, hand cream, mirror, little bag holder, gum..]
- Gold key wallet by Michael Kors [just bought it at their new Parisian boutique!]
- Frangipani hand cream by L’Occitane
- Radiant Touch concealer by Yves St. Laurent
- Coco Shine Lipstick by Chanel [Liberty, #46]
- Chanel sunglasses
- J’adore, Eau de Toilette by Dior
- Moleskine notebook
- Scarf [thrifted]
- Elle Magazine [March issue]
While listing everything I just noticed that I forgot to put my iPod in there!! I never go ANYWHERE without it so even if it’s not on the picture, it deserves to be mentioned!
I always feel like I carry too many things! Do you have as many items in yours? Oh, and when I decide to switch and take a small clutch, I can barely fit anything.. It’s so frustrating!
What’s in your bag? I’m curious, let me know! xx